We would not have such a wonderful community garden growing in Coffs Harbour today without the help of all the lovely people who have been involved in the project since it started in 2009.
We would like to thank all funding bodies, sponsors and contributors that have donated funds, materials or time to the garden (and continue to do so on regular basis). Their inspiring contributions, continued partnership and support are making a difference everyday for our garden and our community.
A big thank you to all of you (including the ones we may have forgotten to mention here) for making our community garden possible…
If you’d like to help us too, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
So far, we have received grants from:
- Coffs Harbour City Council
- NSW Environmental Trust
- Connect Australia Foundation
- Coffs Harbour City Council Environmental Levy
- Landcare (Be Natural grant)
2011 partners and contributors
- Biomass Solutions
- Bob the Builder Fencing
- Coffs Coast Local Food Alliance
2010 partners and contributors
- WHILD (Wild Harvest Integrated Landscape Design)
- Community Care Options
- Anglicare North Coast
- C.R.O.P.O (Coffs Regional Organic Producers Organisation inc)